miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2008

Red poppies on brown terracota - May 14th.


This is another original painting from my "abstract nature" series that I enjoy painting so much !!! This is a smaller piece, 11" x 14", I used acrylic paint this time, painted with palette knife and brush, some texture, wild red poppies moving in the wind on a terracota background, beautiful for decoration purposes or great addition to your art collection. The brown color continues on the sides of the canvas and the staples are on the back, it will be shipped wired and ready to hang. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did painting it. I promise better photos for tomorrow, today there is a big storm outside so the photos were taken inside the studio. Colors may not reflect the real ones. It looks better in person !



Title: "Red poppies on terracota" Abstract floral, abstract nature.
Size: 11" x 14"

Medium: acrylic on stretched canvas.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails