jueves, 7 de agosto de 2008

Work in progress 2 - August 7th.


These days, apart from my regular paintings, I am working on two pieces for my daily paintings, they start a new series called "Symbols", I started with the fleur de lis. This is a golden flor de lis. In both pieces I created a sculptured design on the canvas using different thick mediums, then I am working on applying several layers of acrylic paint and silver and gold pigments.
The staples' free sides are painted. A glossy varnish will be also applied. The size of each painting is 11" x 14", I am planning to complete them in 2 to 3 days, but I will not post it as complete until I really feel that they are ready.

Thank you for supporting original art and contact me if you have any questions !
Monica

mfallini@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails