sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

Sketch of a tree in colored pencils - September 27th.



I have been working several extra hours a day on my larger pieces preparing for a couple of upcoming shows now in October, so I decided to go a little smaller in size for my daily paintings so I can continue with this project and at the same time keep working on the regular paintings. Today I went outside and started a little sketch in graphite and colored graphite of one of the trees across from the county road, I applied a fixative to the finished work for protection.

Thank you for viewing and contact me for more information, thank you !


Title: "Sketch of a tree"

Medium: Prismacolor colored graphite, graphite, and fixative on Strathmore sketch paper.

Size: approx. 3.5" x 5" or 8.9 cms. x 12.7 cms.


This sketch will look excellent matted and framed ! I hope I will have some more these days coming up !





No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails