domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2008

Red flowers' garden painting - December 7th.




SOLD


I have been very busy, I'm trying to keep up with my daily paintings and I still need more time to work on my larger pieces too, I'm also working on some videos that I'm uploading to www.youtube.com
if you want to see the videos as I'm uploading them please seach for my username mfallini on youtube.
I'm organizing my next shows for the first months of 2009, as soon as I have everything confirmed I will keep you updated.
Thank you one more time for visiting the blog and the continuous support of original art !!!, have a great week !!!, Monica

Title: "Red flowers' garden #3"
Medium: oil on stretched canvas.
Technique: impasto, alla prima, palette knife, highly textured !
Size: 8" x 8", staples' free sides are painted black.

mfallini@yahoo.com

All images are protected by Copyright laws, copyright 2008 by Monica Fallini all rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails