jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Abstract painting modern decor - January 28th.



SOLD

This is an abstract painting with extreme texture and perfect for a modern contemporary home or business decoration, these pieces will show different colors variations depending on lighting beacause of the texture and color combinations. The photos do not depict the exact beauty of the piece.
It is a great size considering that I am posting them (this one and the next one, post for Jan. 29th.) as daily paintings, I worked on them for several days, applying texture media along with layer after layer of acrylic paint and pigments.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did painting it !

Title: "Urban strategies I"
Medium: acrylic on hand stretched canvas on hand made hand ensambled wooden stretchers bars, the staples' free sides are painted black, ready to hang.
Size: 22" x 22"
The second image is a close up of the texture.

Price: $ 150 + $ 15 shipping within continental USA, please contact me for international shipping.

All images re protected by Copyright laws, copyright 2009 by Monica Fallini all rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails