martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Red River Revel Arts Festival

Hello ! Next Thursday I'm leaving to prepare everything for the Red River Revel in Shreveport, Louisiana. The Revel starts next Saturday, October 3rd. until October 10th.
Between tomorrow and Thursday morning I will still be shipping, but all online orders received after October 1st. will be processed and shipped AFTER October 11th.
I will not be at my studio those days but I will check e-mail every day.
There are 2 options to purchase pantings through my website during these days:
1) send me an e mail to check availability before buying
OR
2) buy directly through PayPal and in the event that the painting is not available I will refund you the full amount.
Right now I'm framing the Cat's eyes collection, I will post them tomorrow when I can take good pictures.
Thank you for your support.

www.redriverrevel.com

mfallini@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails