miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

COUNTRY LANDSCAPE - January 27th.


This week I'm back with a more realistic approach. Starting today with this country landscape. I took a picture of the landscape after I completed the painting but It was much more cloudy now.
I have the feeling that there are going to be only a few of this semi-realistic paintings on the following months. I'm working mostly on abstract art lately, I'm still doing the textured paintings with or without poppies, on the medium size pieces.
I will be working on more textured Hydrangeas this year as well as the little seascapes, and last Friday I spent a couple of hours on a photography session on several beautiful kittens I had the chance to meet. They are going to be present on the daily paintings 2010 for sure!
Thank you for your continuous support of my art!
Monica.

Title: " COUNTRY LANDSCAPE IN WINTER"
Medium: oil on hand stretched canvas.
Size: 8" x 10" , ready to hang or frame.
Click here to bid on Ebay.
Starting bid is $ 24.99

Email: mfallini@yahoo.com

© Copyright 2010 by Monica Fallini. All rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails