viernes, 4 de abril de 2008

Cat portrait - April 4th.




This is another portrait of my cat Francesca, she and her mother are temporary at home until I find loving parents for them...Francesca is little and she is so cute !!! they are both very sweet ! Oh ! I almost forget to tell you that I named her after San Francis of Assisi (Francesco), because when I needed strengh on helping them he answered to my questions (prayers?) in a way... and at the begining I thought "she" was a "he" then I had to change the last "o" for an "a", actually it was the vet that suggested the change :)

This is another original oil on stretched canvas, the background color continues on the sides and the staples are on the back. It is ready to display. I finished it today. Wonderful addition to any art collection and perfect for feline´s lovers !!!

Title: "Franci" portrait of cat Francesca
Medium: oils on stretched canvas
Size: 12" x 9"

Price: $ 250

e-mail: mfallini@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails