miércoles, 16 de abril de 2008

"Square privacy" - April 16th.

NOT AVAILABLE

These days I have been working on three abstract pieces in acylics mostly. This is the first I painted and it is a collage and acrylic on stretched canvas. The sides are staple´s free and painted black. It will be shipped wired and ready to hang. I applied a glossy varnish after I took the photos.

These pieces could go together or in the same room or home, very nice wall decoration.
Earth colors.

I will post the other two soon.

Title: "Square privacy" Abstraction #1

Size: 20" x 20"
Medium: mixed media on stretched canvas.

Signed on the front and signed and dated on the back.

Year: 2008

This piece is no longer available, thanks and contact me with any questions.
Copyright 2008 by Monica Fallini all rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails