viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

Nest in my porche - June 5th.





It took me three days to finish this painting that will belong to day June 5th. Some days ago a little bird started building her nest on a corner under my porche and that corner happens to be located exactly in front of where I usually work in my studio, so I can see the nest from the studio window !, now the window have a screen that prevents me from seeing details, so I went outside several times trying to get pictures but the bird flies away... so I decided to go ahead and paint it from inside, just the way I see it. Now, the roses where in bloom some days ago, now they are not, probably preparing for a second blooming, so since that was a nice touch, I painted the roses the way I remember them when they were in bloom. Here is the result and I hope that you enjoy it ! Have a wonderful weekend and contact me if you have any questions, Monica.

Title: "Nesting"
Media: oils on stretched canvas, with staples' free sides.
Size: 8" x 8"

Price: $ 75

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails