jueves, 19 de febrero de 2009

Sunset with birds painting - February 19th.



I go walking with my dog Mickey sometimes around the area where we live in Marietta, most of the times I take my camera for more material for my paintings. A couple of days ago I walked towards a little pond not far from the house, where some pastures grow beside it and it was a beautiful sunset and birds were flying all over, they were also having some conversation going on, I forgot to take my camera that day and so I painted this abstract piece from my memories. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did painting it !!!.

EACH PIECE IS UNIQUE, ORIGINAL ART, ONE-OF-A-KIND !!!
Title: " Meeting at sunset "
Medium: acrylic on stretched canvas, staples' free sides painted black, ready to hang.
Size: 22" x 22"
Price: $ 150 + $ 15 shipping within U.S.A., please contact me for international shipping.


All images are protected by copyright laws, copyright 2009 by Monica Fallini all rights reserved.


No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails