viernes, 27 de febrero de 2009

Hydrangeas flowers knife painting - February 27th.




Scenes like this one, the roof of a house, maybe a fence and bushes of Hydrangea with a great amount of big, hydrangea flowers, growing around the houses, along the coast line of the South-East sea shores of URUGUAY, are quite common. I painted this piece on February 26th. based entirely on my memories of those places. As I wrote in a post last year, Hydrangeas bring great memories of my chilhood, traveling to the coast every Summer with my family, and I specially recall my grandmother, she was an excellent plant and flowers grower, she really had a “green finger” !! and one of the flowers that was subject of conversation with her, were Hydrangeas. I hope you enjoy watching this piece as much as I did painting it, paying again great attention to details !!! it took me several hours of worth work, even though I had to go little area by little area covering the canvas with paint with my palette knife, it is alla prima, it means the strokes once they are put on the canvas, there is no further modification, they stay there, so one have to be careful where to place the next color and value ! Thank yall for supporting my work !!!, Monica

Title: "Un sueño de Hortensias X", ("A dream of Hydrangeas X").

Exquisite texture - Great colors - GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR ART COLLECTION -

Medium: oil on stretched canvas with sides painted black, ready to hang.
Size: 8” x 8” - Approx. 20 cms. X 20 cms.

Impasto - Alla Prima – PAINTED WITH A PALETTE KNIFE

Price: $ 130 + $ 10 shipping USA, contact me for international shipping.

PLEASE CONSIDER THAT IT WILL NOT BE READY FOR SHIPPING BEFORE 4 WEEKS, APPROXIMATE SHIPPING DATE: MARCH 27TH.

All images are protected by copyright laws, copyright 2009 by Monica Fallini all rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails