martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

Framed paintings, cat portrait and country landscape




I just framed these 2 pieces today, these were painted in 2008 as part of the daily paintings project, they are oil on clay board and now that they are framed and ready to hang they look really neat. The price changed also so I'm posting new pictures and new purchase information. I applied 2 layers of varnish to the wooden frames for protection.

1) "Pauline in a shoe box"
Size with frame: 8 3/4" x 10 3 /4", painting size: 5" x 7"
Price: $ 150


2) "The solitary tree on the hill"
Size with frame: 8 3/4" x 10 3 /4", painting size: 5" x 7"
Price: $ 120
Click to buy or submit best offer for my review on E-BAY


I am always happy to ship outside U.S.A., please contact me to inquire for costs outside continental U.S.A. Thank you !

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails