martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Deep Ellum Arts Festival 2009, Artist Monica Fallini















The "Deep Ellum Arts Festival" was something amazing from my perspective !. A great festival, an urban setting in downtown Dallas with great views of the skyline, very friendly people, a multitude of personalities. The Deep Ellum nights were really fun and lively and in the end I must say that I am captivated by this area and its people since I visited for the first time last year. Something is "in the air" that attracts me strongly...
Thank you to all the people that stopped by my booth and either spoke to me beautiful words showing their support of my art or/and to those clients and art patrons that supporting my work help me and artists alike to keep painting and creating a dream of colors and texture.
....Namasté,
Mónica


No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails