jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Louisiana cotton-fields painting oil original - April 23rd.





These are images of my cotton-field painting in progress, I didn't know it was going to take so long for this piece to be completed, it is alright for a normal painting but it is taking too long for a daily painting since it usually takes me one or two, sometimes up to 4 days to complete a daily work. But here I am trying to finish it and enjoying painting it !, I am waiting some days in between layers, for drying before applying more paint.
(Please consider that pictures were taken inside my studio)

I think that the next post for this piece will show the complete painting.

Thanks for viewing and let me know if you have any questions, have a great evening !,

Monica

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails