sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

Chrysanthemums Field Landscape Original oil painting - May 9th




I remember when my grandmother prepared a bouquet of Chrysanthemums to take to the cemetery. She started preparing the Chrysanthemums with plenty of time in advance and talked a lot about these flowers she loved so much. The interesting thing is that the sound of its name in Spanish "Crisantemos" is so beautiful to me, and every time I say the word it resounds in my soul and beautiful memories of conversations with my grandmother come to me. Crisantemos...Crisantemos...
I hope you enjoy this field of "Crisantemos" as much as I did painting it.

Title: " Field of
Chrysanthemums' dream"Medium: oil on stretched canvas, staples' free sides painted black.
Size: 8" x 8" .
Price: $ 65 + $ 8 shipping within continental USA. Contact me for international shipping.
It needs some extra drying time, it will be ready for shipping after June 7th.





All images are protected by copyright laws. Copyright 2009 by Monica Fallini. All rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails