lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

Red River Revel arts festival Monica Fallini








Hi! I'm finally back at my studio!
The Revel was a great festival as usual, although the weather was not very favorable. There were many great things to mention, but I'm only going to show you my favorite for this year's Revel. It was the stilts' walkers performers, they were AWESOME, I just love them! Here I include some pictures.

I also want to thank TV channel NBC and anchor/reporter Jenna Zibton, Emi Fitzgerald and the camera man from the night news for interviewing me, allowing many people to see my art. They are very professional in what they do!
Link to interview

Thanks for your continuous support of my work and I'm heading for painting tomorrow, I will go back to the daily paintings but I also have to work on 4 commissions, so the amount of completed new pieces will be less than usual on these following weeks.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails