domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

Pink and purple Hydrangeas - March 6th.

I'm back painting Hydrangeas and remembering my grandmother's garden.
Sometimes, talking with people I realize that there are many of us that have sweet memories of the garden of our grandmother, or maybe an aunt or a grandfather or someone that used to be very sweet and loving with us in our childhood and had the talent of growing beautiful flowers and making us part of their garden stories.
I leave you today with a bunch of Hydrangeas and sweet memories!
Have a great day,
Monica.

Title: "Hydrangeas in my grandmother's garden"

Medium: oil on hand stretched canvas.Size: 8" x 10". Staples free sides are painted black.
It is ready to hang or frame.


Price: $ 65 + $ 10 shipping within continental U.S.A.
Remember I ship Internationally, contact me for shipping quote.
NOTE: it will be ready for shipping after April 6th.


Click here to purchase this original.

Email: mfallini@yahoo.com

© Copyright 2010 by Monica Fallini. All rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails