miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

Surf and rocks daily painting - March 3rd.

I received some new photos of the coast of Uruguay this weekend, so I will base some of my daily paintings on them. Summer is ending there now and the pictures are beautiful, my father that is the photographer, captured the surf breaking on big rocks among other subjects.
This is the first painting from that series of pictures that continues on the series: "International Project on Seascapes" . I will also paint one or two large seascapes this year.

Title: "Cuchilla Alta # 13, surf and rocks"

Medium: oil and acrylic on hand stretched canvas.Size: 8" x 10". Staples free sides are painted black.
It is ready to hang or frame.


Price: $ 50 + $ 10 shipping within continental U.S.A.
Remember I ship Internationally, contact me for shipping quote.
NOTE: it will be ready for shipping after April 3rd.


Click here to purchase this original.

Email: mfallini@yahoo.com

© Copyright 2010 by Monica Fallini. All rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails