martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Yellow flowers painting - November 18th.




This is another painting of part of my wild flowers' garden, it was blooming until some days ago before the first cold days arrived, I took some pictures and even though today the flowers are gone they came to life in this little piece. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did painting it.
The first photo is the painting, the second is the picture from where I based my work.


Title: "Wild flowers' close up"
Medium: oil on stretched canvas
Size: 8" x 8", the staples' free sides are painted black, ready to hang.
Price: $ 130 + $ 8 shipping.
On International Exhibition.
Impasto, highly textured, alla prima.

All images are protected by Copyright laws, copyright 2008 by Monica Fallini all rights reserved.


No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails