sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2008

Flamingo painting - November 29th


This one is a study of a Flamingo bird for a future larger painting, some time ago I took a picture of a wonderful group of Flamingoes at Tyler zoo, now I painted only one from the group with some landscape background. There will be a video on YouTube about the process of this painting. I am not sure when I will start the larger piece with probably the whole group of birds, but I hope it will be soon. Thanks for viewing and contact me with any questions or purchase information.


Title: "Study in oils of a Flamingo"
Medium: oil on stretched canvas, staples' free sides painted black, ready to hang.
Size: 8" x 8"
Price: $ 110 + $ 8 shipping.

It needs about a week for drying.
All images are protected by Copyright laws, copyright 2008 by Monica Fallini all rights reserved.




No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails