martes, 8 de julio de 2008

Wild flowers' garden - July 8th.





Today I finished this painting of a little piece of my garden of wild flowers I started some days ago and was working on layers of thick paint, applied mostly with a palette knife, it is highly textured impasto oil painting, I really love the texture on this little painting and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did painting it. The painting and texture continues on the staples' free sides and it is ready to hang. Please take a look at the photos to see close ups and details.

Please consider that it is just finished and oils are slow to dry and this thick texture needs some extra days for drying for a safe shipping.

Title: "Wild flowers' garden", CONTEMPORARY, HIGHLY TEXTURED IMPASTO, ABSTRACT FLORAL
Medium: oil on hand stretched canvas

Size: 8" x 8"
SOLD

All images are protected by Copyrights laws, copyright 2008 by Monica Fallini all rights reserved.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails